Would you like to share your story, but don't know where to start? Are you stuck wondering what to include or finding the idea of looking at a blank page a little intimidating?
If so, we can help!
Our team will work with you through a structured process to help you share your story. During the online interview, our team of oral historians help clients share their story in a way that is fun, while capturing stories that they might not have spoken about in decades!
Is Time to share right for me?
- Want to record your lift story for your family
- Are you wanting to have the process completed in a single interview
- Want to have your voice recording passed on to your family
- Available to any English speaker around the world*
What is included?
- Pre-interview questionnaire
- 1 x 2 hour online story sessions
- A PDF transcript of the interview
- Recording of the interview provided on USB
" This was the right choice for mum. She had a great time speaking with Natalie and has started to tell us even more stories about her life. And I love knowing I will be able to listen to her voice in years to come."
* Currently the our team of historians are able to offer interviews in English. as this is the primary language of our team of Oral Historians. Telegram Society are open to working with families of all races, cultures, backgrounds and languages. If you, or your family would like to have the interview conducted in a language other than English, please contact our team prior to purchasing this service. We will happily work with your family to find an acceptable solution.