Have you lived a big life with lots of amazing memoirs to share? Remember When is a comprehensive memoir that doubles the amount of time spent with our historians, ensuring you have enough time and space to tell us everything we need to know.
The end result is a compelling history that chronicles the ups and downs that make for a glorious life. Memories such as:
- Growing up in a different country and migrating to Australia
- The teacher that inspired your live of reading
- What it felt like holding your grandchild for the first time
As each story, and life, is unique, our team steers clear of templates and formulaic prose. We view each story individually, shaping and crafting it in your voice, with your style and world view.
We’ll lead you through the different stages of your life, using questions and prompts, so there's no need to worry about what to say, or forgetting parts of your story.
Is Remember When right for me?
This memoir is best for those who:
- Have a lot of history to pack into their memoir!
- Thought about, or even tried, to write their own life story but found it too daunting
- Have the time to sit for multiple interviews (this memoir has more interview time than the ‘Journey of a Lifetime memoir)
|x1 hardcover memoir (up to 10,000 words)||Y||Y|
|x1 dedication page||Y||Y|
|25 small moments or anecdotes included that aren't connected to the main story||Y||Y|
|up to 3 written contributions from family members or friends||Y||Y|
|1 simple family tree (up to 4 generations included)||Y||Y|
|1 high-quality edited memoir (provided on a USB, 60 minutes)||Y||Y|
|1 two-hour online audio interview||Y||Y|
|1 two-hour filmed interview||Y||Y|
|up to 25 personal photographs included in to the film||Y||Y|
|Opportunity for feedback throughout the process||Y||Y||Y|
*Please note: Currently video memoirs are only available in Victoria, Australia.
What you’ll need to provide
The beauty of working with us is that no prior preparation is necessary! Our team will do all the work, you just need to show up and share your story in your own words.
Following your interview, we will ask you to provide:
- 25 - 35 personal photographs
- Written contributions from your chosen friends and family