Journey of a lifetime is for those looking to capture their story for future generations.
Your family will learn more about you as a person. The cheeky kid who struggled with maths or the outgoing teenager who learned to drive in their father’s orange Datsun.
Our team of oral historians guide each interview, ensuring important milestones are covered along with the small details that can spark a memory.
Questions such as:
- Tell me about your first kiss!
- Describe your family home: What did your kitchen smell like? What sort of neighborhood did you grow up in?
- How did you feel when you became a parent? A grandparent?
We are with you every step of the way so you’re never left unsure what to say next. While we cover a whole lifetime of special memories, stories and achievements, we’re able to capture the breadth and richness of your story in our time together.
Whether you choose a written or video memoir, we do all the researching, writing, filming and editing, making the process quick and easy.
Is Journey of a lifetime right for me?
This memoir is best if you:
- Want to document your life story for your family
- Are unable to sit for multiple interviews
- Need to document your story quickly (this memoir has less interview time than the ‘Remember When’ memoir)
"I laughed out loud to see my mother described as a leggy brunette - but when I looked at the photos that was exactly who she was long before she was my mum. This process gave me a whole new view of her. I learned who she was as a child, what life was like during the war and what it was like to immigrate as a young woman."
Book a call with Natalie
Interested in this memoir? Contact Natalie to discuss your project or any questions you may have.
We can't wait to help you share a journey of a lifetime.